THE AUXILIARY DIVISION ROYAL IRISH CONSTABULARY

Click here to edit subtitle

More Photos

Glengarriff Hotel

« Back to Album Photo 42 of 57 Previous | Next
Glengarriff Hotel
J Company had been the original occupants of the hotel but moved to Macroom in March 1921 whenever C Company moved to Dublin. Probably a contingent of L Company moved in as they still had their base at Millstreet.
Posted by mccall.ernest@gmail.com on April 2, 2020